Submissions Closed – 2013 Into the Pixel
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) and the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) would like to announce that submissions are not closed for the 2013 Into the Pixel (ITP) collection. The 2013 ITP Collection will be revealed and featured at the E3 Expo June 11-13, 2013 and tours worldwide.
Submissions for the 2014 ITP exhibit will be open March 2014. Please check back on the website for more information.
Now Taking 2013 Into the Pixel Submissions!
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) and the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) announced today that submissions for the Into the Pixel (ITP) 2013 exhibit are now open.
Through this unique partnership between the ESA and the AIAS, ITP has pioneered digital game art exhibitions and continues to facilitate this valuable conversation between the traditional and digital art worlds.
This year’s esteemed group of jurists:
- Bob Rafei - Big Red Button Entertainment, Founder, CEO and Visual Director
- Glenn Phillips - Getty Research Institute, Senior Project Specialist & Consulting Curator, Department of Architecture and Contemporary Art
- Jon Gibson - iam8bit, Founder and Partner
- Matt Hall - Timbuk2 Studios, Senior Partner Production Designer
- Nora Dolan - Independent Curator
- Patricia Lanza - The Annenberg Space for Photography, Director of Talent and Content
- Seth Spaulding - Blizzard Entertainment, Art Manager
Submissions are open from April 4, 2013 and close April 19, 2013. The 2013 ITP Collection will be revealed and featured at the E3 Expo June 11-13, 2013 and tours worldwide. Instructions to submit can be found at here