Submitting Artwork for Into the Pixel
Submissions for the 2014 Into the Pixel contest are currently closed. Please read the submission qualifications to learn more about the submission process.
- To submit artwork for Into the Pixel you must first join by clicking this link or by selecting “Join Into the Pixel” from the menu to the left
- After you have created your profile, log in and select “Activate Uploads Now” from the left navigation pane under “Artists.”
- You will be taken to Paypal to pay for the submissions. The cost to upload is $100 for every 3 uploads. There is no limit to the number of piece you would like to submit
- You will receive an email indicating your ability to submit artwork, please allow one business day for transaction approval.
- After you log back in, use the “Upload My Artwork” link on the left
- Click on the “Upload Image” icon and fill out the required information
- Click on the “Save Image Info” icon to proceed to the upload page
- In the next window, browse for your image then hit upload
- Repeat these steps for every individual piece and you’re finished!
- All individual artwork must be submitted along with an executed copy of the ITP Artists License Agreement found here. Please send to finalized agreement electronically to Claudio Tapia.
If you have any technical questions please contact Claudio Tapia. |
- Art must correspond to video game titles published on or after January 1, 2013.
- Art must be owned by the party making the submission.
- Art may consist of in-game or concept art, including character, environmental/landscape or other artwork used in the creation of games, as well as packaging and marketing materials; but, not fan art.
- Art must not contain artist signatures.
- The deadline for submission of art is March 31, 2014.
Now in its 11th year, the Into the Pixel exhibition is the annual opportunity for video game artists to have their work critically reviewed by experts in both the digital and fine art worlds, and then displayed at various events and venues. The 2014 Into the Pixel exhibition will premiere at the E3 trade show from June 10-12, 2014 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.