SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2015 “INTO THE PIXEL” VIDEO GAME ART COLLECTION NOW CLOSED
Submissions for the 2015 Into the Pixel collection are now closed. Thank you to everyone who submitted art for consideration by our jurists!
Winners will be announced in June 2015. For those interested in submitting for next years collection please check back March 2015 or sign up to join our newsletter.The ITP exhibit could not be made possible without the support of its esteemed jurists, who have had lifelong careers spanning interactive entertainment, the contemporary museum art world, photography, digital expression, and experiential art forms. This will be the third year that all seven of the jurists will be returning to review the ITP collection:
- Bob Rafei, Big Red Button Entertainment, Founder, CEO and Visual Director
- Glenn Phillips, Getty Research Institute, Curator, Modern & Contemporary Collections
- Jon Gibson, iam8bit, Founder and Partner
- Matt Hall, Amazon Game Studios/Double Helix, Senior Concept Artist
- Nora Dolan - Independent Curator
- Patricia Lanza, The Annenberg Space for Photography, Director of Talent and Content
- Seth Spaulding, Blizzard Entertainment, Senior Art Manager
ITP art may consist of in-game or concept art, including character, environmental/landscape or other artwork used in the creation of games. Each year’s collection covers a broad spectrum of genres and platforms, and reflects what the jurists feel represent the best art in the interactive entertainment platform from the past year.
Created in 2004 by the Entertainment Software Association and co-produced with the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, ITP is an exploration and celebration of the art of video games from around the world. Each year the new collection is unveiled at E3 and tours industry events like SXSW and the D.I.C.E. Summit.
FIND US ON
FOLLOW US ON
JOIN OUR GROUP ON